October 6 2011 – Recycling Revolution, LLC† specializes in the recycling of TUNGSTEN CARBIDE hard scrap and grinding sludge. There has been a price change for scrap carbide and I am pleased to quote our current prices. Please note, payment terms are immediate after inspection and weight verification of your scrap material:
* Carbide Inserts, End Mills, Drills, Dies, Wear Parts, etc.: $8.00 per lb.
* Saw tips and carbide with silver brazing attached: $7.00 per lb.
* Carbide Grinding Sludge(minimum 50% tungsten contained):$7.00 per dry tungsten lb.
* Circuit Board Drills, aka CBD’s & Micro Drills:†Clean: $8.00 per lb.
†††With Teflon rings or mixed: $5.00 per lb.
* High Speed Steel solids (mixed grades, i.e. M1, M2, T1, etc.): $.75 lb.
Brian Seskin, Purchasing
Recycling Revolution, LLC
20283 State Road 7 #219
Boca Raton, FL 33498 USA
Office: 561-488-1305 Fax: 561-488-1336
Direct: 561-948-4371 Cel: 561-866-8866